Friday, November 6, 2009

happy happy~

woohoo~
my laptop is back and i am so freaking happy...
hahaha...

i took my laptop just now in the afternoon and i am now back online... haha... LOL~
anyways... i hope that it will not fail me again... haiz...
it took sony centre like 2 days to diagnose and only like a few hours to repair...
i called them yesterday at 5 something and they said they were in the process of diagnosing... 
then today at 10 something they sms-ed and said it was ready for collection... 
i was like what the...
and all they did was change the cooler fan... 
what lah... so long to diagnose and then only change one thing...
well at least i dont have to re-install all my programmes again...
only need to cut and paste all my other stuffs...
haiyo...


oh well...


ahh~
will post up photos of this week and last week in the next post soon... like maybe in the next few minutes or day...
hehe...

0 comments: