Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year... 2010...

firstly...
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

argh...
and i just got back from Long Pasia with my family...
after spending 2 nights and 2 1/2 days there...
siao man...
total kampung...
use rainwater to shower, brush teeth and wash face...
ugh... like dying... at least it was cooling...
the water and the weather...
i so did not drink water for the 3 days...
got lah... the one that we brought from home... 8 litres like that...
my dad and mom did drank the water there though...
anyways... on the second day we went trekking and picnic-ed by the river... nice...
BUT...
super a lot of sand flies... got bitten all over my hands and legs...
and now... itchy like mad and swollen up..
a wee bit disgusting... dont know how to go to class... definitely have to wear long pants for like who knows how many days...
argh...

oh ya... did i mention it takes like 7 hours to get there...
super super long...
first 3 hours is the normal sealed road...
then the next 4 hours is unsealed road... which is gravel road...
imagine sitting in the car for 4 hours straight...
total siao-ness...
going there was fine... except for a little butt soreness...
BUT on the way back...
CRAZY...
because it rained the night before... so the road was muddy and so the gravel road was really 'slickky' -haha- give me a better word...
anyways... real dangerous...
and once we nearly slide to the edge of the mountain/hill...
thank God that there was bushes like by the side... if not...
oh~ my dad said that that was the first time he heard my mom pray so hard in his life...
hahaha...
oh... we also nearly got lost... turning into the wrong junction...
but we soon got to a bridge we did not recognise and so we turned around...

and then after arrived safely...
to my home, my bed, my blanket, my pillow, my bathroon with clean running water and INTERNET ACCESS...

ahh...
a point to note...
Long Pasia is after Papar, Beaufort, Sipitang and then only Long Pasia...
far far away...
in outer space...

LOL...
hahaha...
anyways...
going back to kl in like less than 2 days...
NOOOOOOO............

ps>
ahh... i had bak kut teh just now...
yummy...

0 comments: