As you all know, I just finished my exams last Friday.
And so, my holidays started on 11th June 2010 at 3.40pm.
And I have been enjoying every minute of it, although I am tired out.
Summary of exam week:
1. On Sunday, studied from morning till like 2am to 3am then slept for 4 hours.
2. Wake up and continue studying.
3. At 11am, went to the exam hall.
4. 12.30pm reading time in exam hall.
5. 12.40pm start writing non-stop until 3.40pm.
6. Leave exam hall, complaining about the paper and our tired out and aching arm.
7. Eat lunch/dinner, at KFC or McDonalds or cup noodle.
8. On computer to stay in touch with the rest of the world.
9. Quick shower.
10. Back to the books, next subject on the list.
11. Repeat 1 to 10, except the days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
12. On Friday, went back to room and took a deep breath and on the computer and showered and then went for cell. Oh~ I also watched the last half hour of South Africa and Mexico World Cup match.
So tired out.
Then on Saturday, Serena and I went to Daorae for dinner.
And when we were coming back, we saw lots of Koreans dominating the mamak shop downstairs of Doarae, waiting for the match between South Korea and Greece. Ya~ South Korea won 2 - 0.
The Koreans were all in red t-shirts and had those beaters thingy and what-nots to cheer for their team. So yay lah~
Then on Sunday, we started our shopping/food spree.
Without SIN JIA HUI. She went back to Bahau and will be back on Tuesday.
Sunday was 1 Utama, The Curve and Ikea.
Monday was Sunway Pyramid.
And I met up with Joey Ng after way too long.
Then the 4 of us walked around getting various stuffs. Ok~ More like I did.
Ahh~ I AM CASHLESS ALREADY!!!
And there is still Genting and Bahau and Malacca.
Anyways, tomorrow, on Tuesday, we will be going for Bak Kut Teh and then Bukit Bintang.
Will continue tomorrow or the day after or the day after after or... well, you get the point.
Ok. Got to go.
Watch my long overdue drama and to ask my mom for more cash.
Monday, June 14, 2010