Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Err......

Oooooo...
sorry for not updating in a long time lah...
its coz my internet connection here is so bad that i cant even load my facebook page...
haiyo...
i wonder why the management doesnt improve it...

ooo...
and...
i am still working on my assignment...
i have like 1100 words liao...
still have like 2000 words to go...
haiz...

well...
tomorrow i may go to UM library with Ken and Hu Kay... i think that is how to spell her name...
haiz...
i cant wait to finish my constitutional assignment...
then have to start on others liao...

haiyo...

well...
at least i am going back to kk soon...
for 10 days...
yay!!!
i am totally ecstatic...
haha...

aiya...
my whole family is like in sarawak now...
for the holidays... visiting my grandmother...
and they got cheap flights...
which is another reason to go...
ish...
i wanna go too lah...
what to do...
uni life...

ok...
have to get back to my assignment liao...
ciao...

0 comments: