Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hmm......

Haiyo...
i have finally started on my constitutional and administrative assignment...
but still have long way to go lah...
haiz...

but yesterday...
aunty siow ling brought a dozen J Co Donuts for me......
woohoo...
it was totally delicious...
*yummy yummy*
hehe...
i have included a photo for you to droll over...
haha...


haiya...
i shared with my friends lah...
four of us split up 12 donuts......
haha...

now...
have to continue my assignment...
3000 words minus the 178 words that i have done already...
not including footnotes lah...

oooooo...
help me...

but...
P.S.
a little secret...
of those that i know...
i am the only one who have actually started writing already...
*evil laugh*
hehe...
no lah...
just joking bah...


ahhh...
still need help...


0 comments: