Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Birthdays!!!

Happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you...

well... today is my brother - toh khiing's birthday...
and susan teah's - my friend...
and also mr darmain's - my legal methods lecturer...
~funny...
so many people on the same day...
and i think friday is ms khadijah's - my contract lecturer...
gosh......

and yesterday was jecintha's birthday...
hu~
i nearly forgot, then i saw people wishing her on facebook so i quickly called her... like
马上 立刻...

at 10 something at night... like 2 hours before its over... haha...

anyways...
just want to wish all of them a happy birthday and may God bless them in whatever they do...

ps> i smsed my brother just after 12 midnight... so i was right on time...
and when i woke up i read the sms that he sent me asking me for present... FUNNY... my purse has like no extra cash... damn... have to save just to buy him present... and he already told me what he want... then when i called him in the afternoon, my family was like eating cheese cake... can't remember what flavour though... and my cousin smsed me telling me that she was also there celebrating my brother's birthday... ISH!!!

pss> i so miss jecintha... i haven't seen her in like ages...

psss> yes i know i am crapping away...

0 comments: