Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sad

hmm...
from this past few days i only have sad news...
which is...

1. remember my aunt - my mother's sister - who had lung cancer last year due to the water in her lungs or something... then the cancer was gone after chemo and everything - a miracle the doctor said... well... it relapse... meaning its back... although it was in the first place a high chance that it will be back but not so fast... like in 5 years or so...

2. then my other aunt 大母 - my father's eldest sister-in-law, his brother's wife - who has liver cancer just passed away this morning...

~ sigh ~

i have no idea what i am suppose to do...

this year i havent seen 大母 for chinese new year or the time when my family went back to sarawak and i didnt go back... so... dont really have any idea how was her condition...

and my other aunt... i just saw her yesterday... right after she went for check up in 6 months... she was told it relapsed... like straight away she had no strength already... just like when she was going through her chemotheraphy... last year...
and did you know on sunday when i went out with my aunt and uncle and cousins... my aunt was like happy... energetic even... buying clothes for her daughter... then the next day after check up... straight away 180 degree turn...

ooo...

do i have to do anything...??? like anything at all...???
i mean other than pray for them... and their family...

haiz haiz......
this is so sad... in two days two different things happened... sad things...

0 comments: