Thursday, September 17, 2009

Detoxing,,,

Huh~
today i started a detox programme...
drinking weird concoctions...
and carrot and apple juice...
and cannot take rice, cake, pastries, sweets or desserts, sugar, salt, coffee, tea, cooking oil and all forms of seasoning...
oh man...
its like an extreme diet and detox all in one...

oh well...
sacrifices have to be made if i want a healthier and blah blah blah body...
haiz...

anyways...
back to uni in another 11 more days... and back to kl in another 12 more days...
hehe...
uni starts before i go back to kl...

oh...
and i have been ripping classical music into my computer...
using my brother and sister's piano exam pieces... comes with audio cds...
hah~
i so need a whole new range of music...

okay...
have to do several things for my dad and waiting for myacel to send me my new password so i can log in to check my new timetable and such...

muacks...

0 comments: