Saturday, September 5, 2009

I was cruel today......

to all animal lovers out there...
dont hate me...

today, ju winn, my best friend of almost 20 years came over...
we talked, drank yoyo, and continued talking...
then my mom asked ju winn to help her to get 2 kittens out of the kitchen...
my mom does not like any animals... well me too for that matter...

anyways...
ju winn then like seduced the kittens out of under the kitchen counter with 2 pieces of bread...
one of it escaped...
then the other we ABANDONED it like at the end of the road near my house...
after ju winn caught it with her bare hands... she is so brave... haha...
then the escapee was seduced and tempted but to no end...
after 1 hour of meowing like a kitten, yelling threats, pleading with it, inflicting pain on it by poking a stick at it... while looking into a drain hole... 2 other sisters were on this as well...
the kitten escaped to my neighbour's house...

aish... what the... oh well...

as long as it does not come back to my house then we are fine with it...

ah man...
we are so guilty... but no one wanted the kittens...
so no choice...
so...
dont hate us...

ps>
do not even think about suing us...
you will not have enough evidence anyways...

0 comments: