Tuesday, October 20, 2009

nothing in particular...

haiz...
nothing to do... although i know that i'm suppose to start studying already...
huh~

ahh...
my laptop got problem... 
so i went to mid valley sony centre on saturday...  bringing my laptop along...

then i told the guy that my laptop got problem... that it was randomly shutting down... 
the guy: is your laptop a CS model...??? 
me: maybe... i think so...
the guy: ok... take it to the service centre...
me: now can...???
the guy: not open today... (coz of deepavali)
me: har... monday...???
the guy: still not open... tuesday...
me: err... ok lah... ahh... will it be expensive...???
the guy: nope... free...
me: ok... thanks...

my conclusion...
not my fault... huh~
a huge relief...
which also means that my model is the one that has the problem...


then after that... walked around aimlessly... still carrying my laptop... 
then... went to MPH and read eclipse and breaking dawn in 5 freaking hours... skimmed the whole 2 books... finished...
but now still wanna read it in detail lah... 
damn...



anyways...
later going to mid valley again to send my laptop for repairs... 
hehe... jia hui is driving... ~nice~
ah... serena will also bring her laptop... also a CS model to change that whatever that needs to be changed...


haiz...
thats all lah...

0 comments: