Sunday, October 25, 2009

woopee~

my father is here...
my father is here...
woohoo~ i am so damn happy...
although i just saw my father less than a month ago before i came back to kl...

lol...

anyways...
updates on my life...

my father and my brother came over to kl to custom make my brother's golf set... 
wow~
so expensive lah...

then my aunt picked me up and i joined my father and brother and 2 cousins and my aunt and uncle at my uncle's house...
we had dinner at a restaurant...
chicken and frog porridge, beans and belacan, another veggie, roast pork (i think... something pork lah), and crab... ahh... 
the crab was baked with only salt... to draw the flavour out... so delish man...
then we watched a movie at my uncle's home...
hong kong movie... overheard... 竊聽風雲 or 窃听风云...
lau ching-wan, louis koo and daniel wu starring...
awesome... very good... go watch if you havent...
the next 3 hours were spent laughing with fen (my cousin) as the two of us watched super junior on intimate note on youtube... 
LOL... the show was so damn funny... made me addicted... crap...
hahaha...


then this morning after breakfast...
me and toh khiing (my bro) and dao ming (my other cousin) went to genting highlands...
the bus was 45 minutes, then took the cable car up... which was 20 minutes or so... 
then walked quite a fair bit before arriving at the theme park... 
the weather was a bit cold but after walking around it ended being quite warm... lol...
walked around for quite a while before getting on a ride...
the first was pirate ship... then wanted to go on the fun kart thing but then i got freaking pissed off at a group of people who were in orange... like half the people in the theme park were in orange... i think its a company's family day thingy... i even found out the company's name... malaysian mining corporation... hahaha... so damn pissed out lah...
anyways... then went on a lame ride before going on the corkscrew... wee~ fun... although i sat next to one of the orange guy... ish...
after that toh khiing and dao ming went on another ride before we had to leave...
the both of them did try the various stall games in hopes of winning a teddy bear for me... 
hahahahahahahahah... LOL!!!



me and toh khiing... dao ming didnt want to take a photo...



then when we got back... 
we had dinner at zens, a korean restaurant at bangsar... 
~yummy...






haiz... thats all the photos he took... so little and doesnt even really show the food...



anyways...

now... 
i'm back in my room... 
haiz... 


so...
ciao...
~sigh


ps> hope i can see my father and brother again tomorrow... they are going back on monday night... haiyo... so fast lah...

0 comments: