Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Life WAS Fine...

... until it totally came crashing down.

I know my life isn't a bed of roses, but I was fine with it. 
I even enjoyed the occasional panic. Although I am suppose to be in almost full blown panic by now.
But then, it totally came crashing down in, like, a few freaking seconds. 
And it is all because of a person/persons who had nothing else better to do but complain and complain and complain.
GREAT.
The lecturer got fired.
And who knows what will happens to our final exams, which is happening in less than 2 weeks.   
1. Due to the firing of a lecturer, we have no idea if the exam paper will be changed. 
2. Obviously he won't be marking our paper, and as to the other lecturer, we don't know if the lecturer will be lenient or not. We don't even know the lecturer's marking style.
3. All hints given before will be deemed useless if they change the exam paper. 
DAMN. 
He gave us so so so so so much hints. I was so relying on it.
What was the point of complaining? And the firing at this point in time? Couldn't they tell him to leave after our exams is over and after he marked our papers? Does the university not know that we are stressed way over our heads?
*bangs head on wall*


*sighs*
Ok. 
It is now more or less out of my system now.
I just needed to vent my frustrations on something or someone.

Anyways, back to hitting the textbooks.
I need a 60%!!!!!!
Argh~


Ps> Shuk Yee and Jia Hui have counted the marks that I need to get for each question, to achieve my aim. It doesn't look easy.
DAMN~

0 comments: