Sunday, January 4, 2009

Going... Going... Going... Gone...

This is me and my family before leaving to KL...
we actually look kinda happy...
haha...
i guess its for the photo...
hehe...


and this is me and joey and aunty joyce and my mum...
a photo for the album...

and as usual a photo of me and joey...

and now a bigger and clearer one...
haha...
this is me being 无聊...
haha...


what to do...
actually i am already in the hostel...
yes...
staying there already...
this post was supposed to be up ages ago...
but only had internet access now...

yippee...
i have wireless in my room...
cheer with me...
*hip hip horray* (x3)
haha...
oh well...
the probable next post will be likely in a few minutes as i upload photos of my new home or room for the next one year and five months...
see you soon...

0 comments: