Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday... 18th of January

Already I am entering the third week here in kl...
studying...
eating...
sleeping...
going to church...
yup...
these are like all the stuffs that i do...
everyday the same...

but...
yesterday night...
i stayed over at my aunt's place...
she brought me to dinner at TGIF's...
ooo...
i love the food...
it was just delicious...
oh... its thank God its friday...
then after breakfast this morning...
my aunt dropped me off at church...
Ps Chew preached on the characteristics of an encourager...
one must always encourage...
and that if you have a mentee...
you are not afraid that the mentee will surpass you later on...
ya...
and others as well...

hmm...
then tomorrow i have replacement class for the chinese new year holiday...
haiz...
usually on mondays no class...
but now have replacement lah...
so sad oh...
well...
have to re-copy my notes for consti & admin law...
sooooo...
ciao...

0 comments: