Wednesday, January 14, 2009

YAY!!!

Yay!!!

tonight i ate salad again...
it was like a huger portion from last night...
a taller 'mountain'...
haha...
don't even know why...
i know i chopped the cabbage equally bah...
but looks like i did not...

sorry no photo coz i forgot to take one...
by the time shuk yee told me...
we had already taken a bite...

ya...
i am also happy coz aunty siow ling invited me to her house for a sleepover on saturday...
she is my father's younger brother's wife...
she'll pick me up after class on saturday... dunno what time though...
then send me to church on sunday morning...
for the 11am service...
i will not go for the 8.30am wan liao...
a bit too early...
and if i were to take the bus...
i'll have to wake up super early...

also...
i told shuk yee about what i and CATs did last year...
plus the reunion and stuffs...
and she was really interested...
so...
when we get back...
i'll bring her to powerhouse and all of you must treat her well ah...
hehe......

err...
she also read my blog one oh...
dunno if she will be made if i wrote this...
oooppppssss...
hihi...

anyways...
i have to read my bible liao...
then study a bit more before hitting the sack... aka... sleep lah...
so...
ciao...
muacks...

0 comments: