Tuesday, April 7, 2009

6 am in the morning

well...
6 am in the morning...
the beginning of the week where sacrifices are made to complete my criminal assignment and to make sure that i don't embarrass myself by handing in a totally bad one...
hahaha...

yup...
must make sure i do a good one here too...
although i will be waking early and sleeping late to complete this...
but no worries...
I AM GOING BACK TO KK SOON...
*yay*
oh...
i cannot wait for saturday to arrive...
but i pass up assignment first then only i can shout a really loud ~yippee~
hehehe...
cannot wait at all...

ok...
must get back to work...

PS>
me and my roommate total opposite...
she sleeps like at early morning while i start work at a bit later than early morning...
hehehe...
do i even make sense to you...???

0 comments: