Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What do you know...???

~wow~

its like wednesday already...
holidays are already halfway over...
haiz...

well...
eventhough i brought my legal methods and system textbook back...
i have yet to open it,,,
hahaha...
eh eh eh...
but i did start on my criminal note taking...
hehehe,,,

yesterday i went to the gym with my mom...
then we went to the sauna...
ahh...
it was good...
but because i haven't exercised in such a long time my shoulders were aching when i woke up...
ohh...
but i think it was worth it...
then in the afternoon i went out with jia jun, matthew, and aaron...
we went to bukit padang for abc and pisang goreng...
ohh...
satisfying...

well later i'm going to follow my mom around as she does her stuff and then in the afternoon i am going to have a jab...
for hepatitis a and b...
this is like my last dose or something...

oh well...
have to continue to study soon lah...
*sigh*

ps>
am enjoying my mom's homecooked food every minute...
pork, beef, chicken soup...
~ahh~
the wonders of food...

0 comments: