Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday - 26th April 2009

ok...
entering the second week of my second term already...
time passes so fast that probably the next thing happening to me would be graduation already...
~ahhhhhh~
so fast...

well...
last friday...
i met up with jia jun in 1 utama...
we had sakae sushi...
then we went shopping...
~woo~
jia jun is one shopaholic...
she had to tear herself away from like so many stuffs that she wanted to buy...
hahaha...

then went for cless on saturday at 9.30 am...
have homework lah...

then today went for the 8.30 am church service...
got back at around 11.30am... slept for one hour...
then my cousin picked me up then we went to our uncle's place for lunch...
he made pasta salad, mashed potatoes, roasted chicken and roasted duck...
for dessert we had chocolate souffle and strawberries and mangoes..
~yummy yummy~

ooo...
my tummy was bursting...
and it is still full lah...
my uncle also like made us tapou pork and rice for dinner...
~aaaaa~

at least my dinner is done...
but...

lalala...
oh well...
must be thankful for all things...
okay...
gotta go...
study...
dinner...
then internet again later...

~ciao~

0 comments: