Sunday, May 17, 2009

17 May 2009 Sunday......

hmm... updates...
1. finish all assignments due already
2. now left legal skills assessment... include client counseling, negotiations and mooting
3. bought my suit for legal skills already at 1 utama padini concept store today...
4. final exams is in 12 weeks time... about 80 days give or take...
5. have to start studying at least 2 months ago... mistake intended...
6. i am waiting for my turnitin report since last night to finish loading so i can print it out...
7. my turnitin report for contract is highest among all my other assignments at 34 %... not a good thing... as limit is 40 %...
8. i am doing my business card for legal skills and my firm's name is called wong & wong partnership... my partner also wong mah... duh... right...???
9. my client counseling is tomorrow at 2.00 pm
10. my due date for contract assignment was extended... after i finished already... whats the point ah...???
anyways...

the BEST news...
i spent yesterday night and today whole day with my father...
~woohoo~
i havent seen him in a long time eh... with my uncle lah... he picked and sent me home...
he is staying in sunway resort (?) until monday afternoon, then he is going to jakarta for a trip...
so after church today we went to 1 utama to get my suit and then we had lunch at the garden, a nice restaurant actually... food was good too...
i had the carbonara spagetthi (?) and my father had the pineapple fried rice and my uncle had the spagetthi (?) al... err... something...
neways... good food + good atmosphere + good service = cool (err...)
then, walked around before going to subang parade...
my dad met a client while i was in mph reading the undomestic goddess... ahh... i so want to read finish the book... i read the front several chapters and then the last few chapters... but didnt get to finish it... haiz...

ooo...
i just realised that since i have 12 more weeks to finals... it means that in 13 and 1/2 weeks i'll be back in kk...
alright!!!
give me a shout of joy... ~woohoo yippee yippee yay yay~
hahaha... i cant wait to get back... but i must be sure to pass all my examinations if not holidays will be cut short to come back and resit the papers...
haiyo...
okay... done...

ps>>
i realised that i have more words in this post as compared to before...
and less of [......] this... hahaha...
i am still deciding on my business card and the details... how does wong & wong partnership - advocates and solicitors - wong ee swone- junior counsel sound...???
and err...
i am going to sleep liao... it has been a long long day for me and tomorrow will also be another long day...

pss>>
have to wake up a bit earlier and print my turnitin report and my business cards and my whole assignment...

psss>>
pray that my printer will have enough ink tomorrow for all my stuff to be printed out nicely...

0 comments: