Friday, May 8, 2009

...... lalala ......

woohoo~
i overshot my minimum word limit for my legal methods and systems assignment...
so happy... hahaha...
i'm already at 3186 words already... but still not done yet...
still have a bit left, then i'm done for this assignment...
ooo...
after that have to straight away start my contract assignment... due on the 18th - monday...
ah...
tomorrow i have no class... legal skills...
woo~

well... onto other matters...
tonight i'm going to cell group... its quite near my residence but my cell leader picks me up...
hehehe...

ahh...
and sister...
my roommate moved out because she wanted a single room, the other side is cheaper... err...
so she can on the aircon longer...???
haha... i actually also dunno lah...
and i used 'self' coz i didnt want to use 'me' or 'shen' or whatever else...
cute mah...
~funny~

ok...
ciao...
i am going downstairs to wait liao...

0 comments: