Monday, February 2, 2009

Aaaaa...

oops...
sorry for not updating in a really long time lah...
its soooo hard to online at home... in kk...
this is coz i do lots of stuffs at home lah...
help my mom prepare for chinese new year and stuff...
haiyo...
this year did not go back to sarawak...
so sad oh...
less ang paus also... hehe...
anyways...
i love being at home... eating my mom's cooking is the highlight... mee soup... meehon soup... 'pai gut'... and wat nots...
i also ate my sister's homemade coookies... it was quite good actually...
ooo... and before i came back...
we ate steamboat again...
*yummy*
we also took family photos...
err...
i will upload them soon coz i forgot to copy it into my computer...
so have to wait till my sister emails them to me...

now...
I am back at KL already ooo...
i went to get a little cupboard thing yesterday at carrefour... for only RM13.90 leh... so cheap lah...
then i went to get a printer... xerox laser... RM269...
my uncle brought me to get all this stuffs lah...

then when i came back to my room...
i had spring cleaning...
change bedsheets... wash towels... sweep floor... rearrange all the stuffs... do my accounting... the money i used lah...
haiyo...
tired...

now...
i am going to install my printer...
so...
ciao...

0 comments: