Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday...

Ahh...
tuesday... sorry... long time no updates...

well...
on saturday night, i stayed over at my aunt's place...
we had dinner at dragon - i...
ooo... i love the 'siou long paus'...
i think that is how you spelled it...
then we watched red cliff 2...
i love the show... it is just totally great...


then on sunday i went to church and i had lunch with yee san, winston and gerrard...
new friends that i made from church...
they send me back to my residence as well...
gerrard has a weird sense of humour that is like some people that i know... haha...
well...
then aunty siow ling picked me up again...
and so i stayed there for another night...
monday was a public holiday so my aunt was not working...
all in all... i enjoyed my stay there...
like my friend said...
who also went to her uncle's place for the weekend...
1. 吃的好 no need to think so much...
2. 睡的好 softer and bigger bed...
3. 冲凉的好 bigger toilet and don't need to worry that my clothes will get wet...
haha...
oh well...

tomorrow is our orientation night...
and the theme is...
*drum roll please*
BACK TO SCHOOL...
can you believe it...
of all themes they choose this...???
and so have to wear school uniforms...
but...
i am soooo not wearing...
where inthe world am i gonna get school uniform...???
ask my mom to pos laju it...???
dream on...
haiz...
so...
i will be wearing a sort of formal white shirt plus my skinnies and black pumps...
haiyo...
dunno what to say...
oh well...
tomorrow have contract law lecture and constitutional law tutorial...
have fun... am talking to self...
ciao... haiz...

0 comments: