Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday... 15th February

I went to church today...
by taxi...
haiyo...
i was late so while i was walking towards the bus stop...
the bus that i'm supposed to take - u82 rapid kl - sped past me...
soooo......
i had to take a taxi...
costed me RM 3.80...
bus would be RM2 only... both ways...
but just now aunty sook fern sent me back after we had lunch near bangsar village...
quite near my place...
oh and when i told my mom that i took a cab...
she like totally freaked...
haha...
but yaya...
its dangerous lah and all that...
if my mom tells my aunt...
when i go back... surely say me again...
haiz...
like the last time i went to 1 utama...
when i went back 2 aunts and my grandma say me...
after my mom wore out my ear first though...
haha...
oh well...
what to do...
she IS my mom...
and yes... she has my best interest at heart...
hehe...

well...
am now chatting with pao lin and looking out my window...
i can see like 5 condominium blocks...
some of the window lights are on...
if not the rest are black...
and that is all i can see from my window...
nothing less nothing more...
haiz...

0 comments: