Friday, March 26, 2010

Argh...

... my life, now, totally sucks.
I mean it, for real.

I still feel like banging my head on the wall.

But, there is always no point in harming myself. 
Right? ... Or not?
*sighs*

Anyways, Shuk Yee and Serena and I are going for McDonald's breakfast tomorrow at 10am.
Jia Hui went back to Bahau already, so it is just us three.
*giggles*
This is to celebrate? ... or...? 

I guess it is because we were hungry like 2 hours ago and we were commenting on facebook. 
So we have decided to go for breakfast together lo.
In terms of celebrating, well, I just finished my assignment and have Turnitin already.
But, it is 46%. 
Yup.
46%, but 39% is student papers, and the department couldn't adjust it because of some reason. 
So, I am thinking of just leaving it, if I am to edit it some more, then Turnitin again, I would have no idea how high the percentage will be. 
So, leaving it.

And, I guess I am celebrating.


But, now, at 2.11am, I should go to sleep. 

 

0 comments: