Sunday, March 21, 2010

TALKING...

can go on forever...

Imagine talking face to face for a few hours, then later when back in respective rooms, chat on msn for another few hours. 


Jia Hui, Serena, Shuk Yee and I do that like all the time.
*laughs* 

The three of us in one window, then when someone gets disconnected, we all ask 'what happened to her? why leave the conversation?'
Like there could be so many reasons to leave a conversation.
Oh~ also when, SERENA LEE decides not to participate actively, i asked 'did she go bath?', she would suddenly appear to answer whatever question that was asked, and I went 'lol, you appeared'. 
This happened just now.
We could also talk about so many things at a time, and then SERENA will have no idea what is going on.
*snickers*
Our conversation today range from universities in UK, to pasar malam, to SERENA'S SUPER JUNIOR concert, to assignments, to why did - insert name - leave the conversation, to Serena and I wanting to go Korea, and who knows what else. 
And a whole lot of other things.

I just want to say this anyways, I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!
*giggles*

Now, Serena, Shuk Yee and I are going to start saving for Korea. Jia Hui doesn't want, she wants to go to Taiwan. 
Then we decided on EUROPE first.
*laughs really ecstatically*
Oh~ and UK itself. For HOLIDAY!!


BUT, I also realised that whenever I ask a question, 2 out of the other 3 gets disconnected, like twice liao. 
*sigh*
I guess even if I love them, it doesn't mean that they love me.
I am near hysterics or ecstatic?
Then when they all added me back to the conversation, I BECAME LOST. But, I recovered really quickly. 
*laughs really hysterically*

Anyways, I will stop here, if not I would blog about our whole conversation here, and it wouldn't be good, would it?  


*sigh*
It happened again, now, I am the only one online, at 11.08pm Sunday night on 21 March 2010. 

And while waiting,


0 comments: