Thursday, March 18, 2010

Seriously...

...life is a drama...
NO KIDDING.

And me, now, I am only an observer.

If I were to compare with the drama Gossip Girl, I would only be a student among the whole student body, a non-eye-catching person.
I never realised that one day I will be comparing my life to a drama. *laugh*
Luckily, I am not the star for this particular drama at this point in life.

But, hey, no matter what, I still LOVE my life to bits.
I don't have to go out and earn a living, for now, all I have to do is STUDY HARD and GRADUATE from university.
And now, I have to choose my firm and insurance choice of universities.
I should/will be putting Leeds then Liverpool. *sigh*
My mom says that the choice is up to me, but...

Anyways, I want to go back to KK next week,
BUT, my mom said NO because I have classes during that week.
We actually had a break, but the department canceled it so that we had a week of holidays for Chinese New Year.
My airplane ticket is paid for already ah~
*sigh*

I am like causing myself to be depressed.
I should stop.
Ok! The next post will come up in a few minutes/hours, after I rearrange my layout and what-nots first.

0 comments: