Monday, March 22, 2010

I know liao...

... why you, SERENA, like Oh! instead of the other one...

As in between Girls Generation's Run Devil Run and their Oh!
I only like Run Devil Run for the beat, but, YUP, I have decided that I like Oh! more. 
RDR gives off a kinda weird vibe and Oh! is fun and nice. 
*laughs*
Why in the world am I discussing my music taste here anyways??

Oh well, Oh!



And, TODAY, the four of us had lunch together, quite a feat actually. We don't usually do lunches together, mostly dinners.
And you guessed it, we talked for hours, I think 2 to 2 1/2 hours. 
We also had cake at Secret Recipe, because I was craving for some. Only Jia Hui didn't eat. 
*giggles*
It was good, we had New York Cheese and Chocolate Fudge, shared between the 3 of us.   

Anyways, just a short update, and now, I am going to call my daddy to BEG, to allow me to go back to KK on Saturday. 
And I am going to meet Chrystalle, aka Yuan Yuan, tomorrow. She is a childhood friend and I have not seen her for ages, and she is stopping over in KL before going to Bangkok for a holiday with her friend.
*green with envy*


ps> I should charge a fee for those who keeps coming to me for advice lah... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
and I have been mentioning SERENA a lot of times =  I AM WEIRD
*laughs hysterically*

0 comments: