Monday, April 19, 2010

First event...

... DONE.
Pasar malam was a success. I think.
Spend over our RM15 budget by 60 cents. I am quite proud of myself, for now.
There is still tomorrow.
*shrieks*


Tomorrow, we will be going after class around 12 like that. I can't wait for Korean food.
*sighs*
It has been too long. I have been craving for the Korean BEEF set since last week.

Anyways, in terms of budget.
*shrugs*
There will the occasional random spending of money. So, seriously have no idea how much money will be spent tomorrow.
Hmm~ Aiming for less than RM 60. Will tell if I will actually be successful.
*laughs*


Ah~
I had the most interesting 'conversation' on FACEBOOK just now. With Christine and a bit with Venetia.
Christine tagged me, Joey, Jia Jun, Amanda and David on Venetia's wall. Asking if we had time to meet up next Monday or Tuesday.
And, OBVIOUSLY, WITH NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO, yours truly is like 12 hours a day on Facebook, and so replied the thread really early.
So, I was free on Monday after 12pm and on Tuesday after 1pm. And we decided to meet on Monday in 1 Utama.
Then I told Christine to make sure to tell the others, because they may not check their Facebook as often. And she said, they should lah, one week leh. I went, VERY DOUBTFUL.
*laughs hysterically*
It is TRUE, they are so not like me. I am seriously like 12 hours a day on Facebook, playing their games. Because, I have nothing better else to do.
No, WAIT. Actually I do, that is STUDYING.
*sighs*
And so, will wait for further 'instructions' or whatever.


Anyways, I saw this and...





SO CUTE OH~
*laughs*
Choi Si Won and his on-screen daughter in Oh My Lady.

0 comments: