Thursday, April 8, 2010

New room... new roommate...

I FINALLY MOVED. 
Onto the 19th floor. So far away. My room is like at the end of the hallway. 
*sighs*
Luckily the internet is at the same speed. 
Thank your lucky stars oh SIN JIA HUI. 
*laughs*

Anyways, I started moving at 2.30pm, just now, until 6.30pm. And I moved everything up already, and have also put all my stuffs in their respective places.  
*laughs hysterically*
So tired lah. 
Thank the Lord for Shuk Yee for helping me move my stuffs. Like probably 20 times, or so I thought, up and down on the lift. 
*giggles* 
I LOVE YOU NATASHA SHUK YEE!!
Jia Hui had Serena help her move. And they made 2 trips from Batai, the university's other hostel. 
I cleaned the toilet and swept the floor once and moped the floor at least 5 to 7 times. 
And SOMEONE almost said I have an obsessive compulsive disorder. 
*sighs*
Its just that I want the room to be clean when I first move in. Then after that, to remain a certain degree of clean-ness. 
Is that wrong?

After that, at 6.30pm, the four of us had McD for dinner.I had a BIG MAC. I was so HUNGRY. Plus 2 glasses of coke. 
It was fulfilling.
*laughs ecstatically*

After dinner, the three of us went to Giant and Jia Hui and I got some 'household' stuffs. Like detergent and stuffs. 
*laughs*
I sound like a wife. LOL~
Then Shuk Yee helped me to move my shoes up. Lots of them. While I stayed back to mope my ex-room. Twice. 
*laughs*

And so, I AM IN MY NEW ROOM NOW.
Although it is a wee bit SMALLER. But I guess it is okay, since also not much difference. 
*laughs hysterically*

Ok. Going to sleep soon. Quite tired. 
Carrying stuffs for like 4 hours = EXERCISE.  
*laughs hysterically*

Bye bye and Goodnight.  

0 comments: