Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Way way way OVERDUE...

Have been reminded and nagged for countless of times, and so, I have finally decided to UPDATE. 

And so continuing with our events update:
1. Last Tuesday, we went to Bukit Bintang, and remember my RM60 budget, well, I went over, like seriously OVER. 
*sighs* 
I came to the conclusion that I have no self-control. Which is bad, really BAD.


2. Last Thursday, a RARE treat, BAH KUT TEH in SS 2.  



3. Two days ago, on Monday, we finally went to watch When In Rome, in One Utama.
Awesomeness~
A really rare thing for me to say for a chick flick. But I guess because there were various factors relating to it.
And the factors are, the humour involved, the storyline was quite predictable but good nonetheless, and lastly, Josh Duhamel. 
*sqees and then laughs hysterically*
Anyways, before the movie, we had lunch + dinner = hightea.


We had Shabu Shabu and it was delicious. Although I can just hear Serena screaming ' MSG MSG MSG' in her head, or OUT LOUD. 

And lastly, although it is not really on our list of events, because this is seriously on the very, very, VERY rare occasion that I gave in to my roommate, aka SIN JIA HUI. And also because only Jia Hui and I went. Serena didn't want to, and Shuk Yee was in Penang visiting her friend.
We went to lunch in Chilis. I died from the large serving.



And this was mine.


And that concludes our events for the rest of the academic year. I THINK.
*smirks*
Which actually ends in less than 2 months. 
*bangs head on wall*
Which also means that EXAMS are really, really, REALLY CLOSE. 

And as can be seen from the above, we eat, EAT, all the time. 
So fattening.
Let's all chant 'MSG MSG MSG'.
*giggles*


Oh ya~ 
In the end, I only talked with Christine and Venetia and David for a while, like 10 minutes, in One Utama, after my movie. Because our time clashed. 


Ok~
Gotta ciao, need to complete my Tort notes. And tomorrow is Tort lecture. Torture. Seriously. 


And since I added something cute in my last post, I want to add another one. Because, now, I can see all the photos that I have posted due to the changes that blogspot did. 
And so, my super cute youngest sister. 



Hmm~ Although a bit blur, BUT, she is still cute.

*giggles*
But, alas, she is still growing. Anyways.
Ok. Bai bai. TORT here I come. *sighs*

0 comments: