Sunday, April 4, 2010

SERENA!!!

hahahaha...
easier this way, in case I forgot what I want to tell you.

Go read Bleach, this chapter, so POINTLESS lah. 
argh~ How can the author so wu liao, nothing to do and so filler only.
Crap lah~ 

Anyways, Shuk Yee is back liao. 
And so, tomorrow, the four of us are going to pasar malam and Serena and I have agreed that we are only going to bring RM20. RM10 for apples and the other RM10 for dinner. 
Then on Tuesday, we are going to One Utama for Clash of the Titans. Hope it is good, we are quite anticipating it. And this is a MUST WATCH for a certain someone. 
*laughs*

Oh~
I have replied the universities and I have put Leeds as my firm and UWE - University of West of England as my insurance. 
Although I wanted to put Liverpool as my insurance but my father thought it better to put UWE. As in the whole point of there being an INSURANCE.

And yesterday night, I had dinner with my cousin, her boyfriend and my uncle.
*yummy*
Then we went over to my uncle's house to talk and we also watched Woohoo 大日子.
I thought it was not bad and quite good. I am all for humour and laugh out louds, so it was quite enjoyable. 

Okay~
Then in terms of other aspects of my life, NOTHING has changed. 
But I should be moving to a different room within the week, also because of a CERTAIN SOMEONE.
I seriously have nothing to do lah, moving room for the last 2 and 1/2 months that I will be in KL.
*laughs hysterically*

And so, goodnight. Tomorrow 8 am class, EVIDENCE. 
*sighs* 

And just a random photo to brighten your day.
 

0 comments: