Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The past week...

... in photos and a bit of description. I am a wee bit lazy.

The week Shuk Yee was back in KK, the 3 of us had quite a bit of FUN!!
I think on Tuesday, went to Bukit Bintang for shopping, and then Snow Flake in Pavillion for dinner/desserts. 


And I also got a few earrings again. I am seriously obsessed with earrings.
*drowning in earrings*

Then when Jia Hui and Serena went for Korean class on Wednesday, which happened to be on the 31st, we had Baskin Robbins.  IN MY ROOM.



Jamaica Almonds and Cookies & Cream. 


Awesome-ness! 
*licks lips*

Then Shuk Yee came back.
And so, yesterday, we went for Clash of the Titans. 
I so do not get the title, nothing to do with Zeus, Poseidon and Hades' father at all.  The name 'Titans' was for the gods before Zeus and all. And so, it was all about Zeus' son, Perseus. 
After the movie, we were like 'WHAT!?! The title don't even match.'
Anyways, it was still quite good. I quite like it actually. Although it reminded me of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief quite a bit, neh~ A LOT.
And the one lesson I learned was that I shall NEVER drink anything during a movie again. It was total crap-ness. 
*laughs*
Must remind self always.


And, the rest of the days/time, CLASSES!!
*laughs*


Oh~ 
I am moving tomorrow, to 19 07, should be. Unless management dilly-dally AGAIN.
The room is SO FAR AWAY from the wireless modem thingy. I hope I will still have internet though, good connection. 
If not I will blame SIN JIA HUI for the rest of my life.
*laughs evilly*


And so, the life of SHEN WONG EE SWONE. 
Quite lifeless, don't you think?

0 comments: